domingo, 27 de novembro de 2016

27.12.15 - Abrantes | Mora | Alcaçovas | Aljustrel | Ameixial | Faro




The sun was shining in the Tejo river, I was full of desire to ride a motorcycle, reigning in good mood. To sing Jorge Palma's song, I quickly reached Ponte de Sôr, Montargil and Mora.Between Ponte de Sôr and Montargil, for the "small" private jet parked at the airfield, the houses and condominiums on the dam and some cars, it seemed that was in Switzerland.In Mora, when I entered the village, I had an Australian view: in order to divulge the river, they put yellow plates on the road with the species that can be found in the rivers, as is seen with kangaroos, crocodiles and sharks in Australia. Very cute!Also in Mora I had the first long delay of the day: fill the tank and tell the reason for my trip to the petrol station lady, whose nephew has a very good car and also travel very fast until reaching the Algarve.It was time to go to Alcaçovas. I don`t know why, I took this part of the course much more slowly than I had until then.From here I started to see something that I really like: the riding. What should be Portuguese agriculture, for the sake of quality and sustainability: cork oak, pork and other animals. In a perfect ecosystem, in a unique symbiosis that shows in the quality of the products that arrive at our table.In Alcaçovas, given the bational TV - SIC Notícias program "Ir é o melhor remédio", with Teresa Conceição and Martin Cabral, I went to the Rattle Museum. "Closed, it's Sunday." The factory, also closed.I wanted a rattle, now that it is the immaterial heritage of humanity, and I got a gentleman to open his shop for me to buy one. Used, more beautiful than the new ones that still shine a lot. "You know, I also manufacture, but I don`t advertise it," said the man in fear.In Torrão I took pictures at the entrance of the village, near the fountain; From Odivelas, but especially after Ferreira do Alentejo, was to much wind, causing some chills: now it was a brake or it pushed me laterally.After Ervidel, near the Roxo Dam, I saw a group of hunters. It was lunch time and I stopped to ask where I could have lunch and regional products: "enter Aljustrel, there is all good." I went to the head.From starters they served me a piece of black pork and roe salad. The paio was magnificent. Then a cation soup, with a lot of bread, coriander and two generous fish pieces. A divine taste!After lunch, instead of nap, I made myself on the road.With the strong wind, he wanted to hurry Castro Verde and Almodôvar and enter Serra do Caldeirão, to be more sheltered. That was it.When I started to climb the Caldeirão, the wind stopped. With the curvy Caldeirão, I felt like a Rossi, with his boot brushing the road several times, in a dizzying carousel. It goes up and down, open curves, fast and tight turns, made in 2nd and 1st speed, with the knee going to the ground. Madness, well said the plate that this road to heritage!I don`t know if it's fate, if it's a feitio or my fear of running out of gas: like all the times I've been here by car, I stopped at the Ameixial gas station where, the same petroler with an ACP Portugal, served me. Two more fingers of conversation before heading to Faro and to frame number 737.I lost in S. Brás de Alportel - there were no indications of the N2 - in Faro I had to shut up due to the works in the city but I arrived at the said whose landmark.What a joy! It felt like I had won a race.It was a milestone, there was a check on my travel map.I strongly advise you to take this route, by motorcycle, car or bicycle. Enjoy.A road that has 737 reasons of interest, which passes through beautiful locations of our Portugal.I did it in two days because I know most of these locations; But it may take a week or more, and there is so much to see, read, eat, drink, live. I passed through 10 districts, innumerable villages, towns and cities. I saw birds of prey, storks, sparrows, herons, pigs, cows, sheep, horses. I was in the mountains and in the country, I crossed the Douro, Mondego, Zêzere and Tejo, just to mention the largest. I passed lots of reservoirs and dams.Playing with numbers and taking pictures in the landmarks of these numbers is a must: 100, 357, 555, 666, just to give a few examples.Portugal has a maximum length of 561 km, from Melgaço to Cabo de Santa Maria. The road has 737 km, that is, almost two hundred kilometers of curves that add interest.At this moment rest at the Stay Hotels of Faro. Affordable central, friendliness of service, a good bath and excellent bed: the luxury q.b. For a lonely adventurer.Embrace, tomorrow I'm coming home.








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário